My name is Melissa (AKA Madelyne), I’m 24 years old and living in the Greater Boston area. I am a graduate from Berklee College of Music, the University of Oxford, and Dartmouth College. I also just finished a YA Fantasy Novel that is now in the beginning stages of publishing!
Besides writing, I have a HUGE passion for music, personal development, faith, and sharing practical ways to thrive while living with chronic illnesses through social media.
What Chronic Illness’s do I suffer from?
Here’s the list:
- Chiari Malformation
- Chronic Fatigue
- Chronic Migraines
- Body Dysmorphic Disorder
- PTSD symptoms (stemming from an abusive relationship)
- … and the tests aren’t stopping anytime soon!
I know this sounds like a daunting list of ailments to live with, but to me, it is far from being considered a disability!
What do I do?
I am learning to make life mine despite the diagnoses, stress of everyday living, and the great procrastination that befalls millennials like myself, and beyond.
By coming to terms with my faith and my ability to take action, I’ve had the opportunity to build a business around a tribe of like-minded people – which I like to call TRIBE Unlimited!
I assist chronic illness warriors, mental health sufferers, goal-seekers, and those striving to reach a new level in their personal growth journey. I do this through building:
- Self-Care Routines
- Physical Wellness (including those with physical limitations)
- Personal Development Strategies
- An Accepting Community
- An Awareness of faith
- Encouraging Positive Self-Esteem & Confidence
You don’t have to feel limited under any circumstance!
Personally, finding a resource full of life tips, inspirational content, and a supportive community all in one place has been a challenge. So I figured, why not create one?! Welcome to TRIBE Unlimited, where you can MAKE LIFE YOURS!
- Fully Online Wellness Workshop
- Links to Facebook, Instagram, & YouTube
- A Form to Personally Contact Me
- … & More Coming Soon!! (I’m thinking affordable e-courses, inspiring merch, and a podcast)
It’s time to Make Life Yours!